Updated: September 6th, 2022
RealSimGear plugins have been tested with X-Plane 12 without issue on both Mac and PC systems.
Click here for the latest PC installer.
Click here for the latest Mac installer.
• Make sure to point the installer path to your X-Plane 12 main folder.•
• G1000 XFD
• GNS530 and 430 (Default pop-out from virtual cockpit only, Reality-XP not yet compatible)
• G5 (RSG G5 software confirmed)
• G500 (RSG G500 software confirmed)
• GMA350 and GMA Add-on Audio Panels
• Generic Switch Panel
• TBM Panel Set (Hotstart TBM not yet confirmed )
• Cirrus Yoke and Throttle
• Cirrus Cockpit (TorqueSim SR22 will update to an XP12 version for now it will work but all systems are not available.)
Always make sure the device firmware is updated to the latest version using our Firmware Update Utility
More information on popup plugins is to come soon.
This article will be updated as X-Plane 12 continues through the beta process.