Note: The RealSimGear GTN750 requires you purchase separately the Reality-XP GTN750 software ( for X-Plane). For MSFS: PMS50 GTN software and/or the TDS Sim GTN NXi. The RSG750 will not function without one of these 3rd party software.
12V 2 A Power Adapter with 5.5 MM barrel (center-positive)
USB A to B cable
Install 3rd party GTN software
Download and install the RealSimGear Plugin/Addon
Connect the cables
Connect an HDMI cable (supplied by the customer), and the USB A to B cable (included) between the GTN750 unit and your PC (any USB port 2.0 - 3.2 is compatible) along with the 12vDC power supply.
•• You will notice that the latest GTN 750 unit also provides a spare USB type A female port. This port is non-critical to the function of the unit and is provided as a spare USB port for convenience or daisy chaining of another simple USB device. This configuration replaces the dual USB connections from the older generation.
* The x1 USB A to B cable now provides both the touchscreen and the buttons/knobs functionality.
Configure the display
After making the necessary cable connections:
• Right-click a blank area of the desktop and choose "Display settings".
• Make sure the GTN750 display is set to "Portrait (Flipped)" mode and that the multiple displays are configured to "Extend these displays."
The GTN750 screen should now show the Windows desktop background.
Configure the TouchScreen
• We need to tell Windows which display is associated with the touch screen.
Open the Windows Control Panel - you can use the Windows logo key to bring up the search bar - type "Control Panel" and then click to open.
• Select "Hardware and Sound"
• Select "Tablet PC Settings"
• Click the Setup button.
• The following screen will appear on your primary screen...
Follow the on-screen instructions. Press [Enter] when it asks you to.
• Touch the touchscreen that is asked to touch ("Touch this screen to identify it as touchscreen"). If it is not a touchscreen, press [Enter].
• The application should close when all attached monitors are accounted for.
• By default, it will appear as NAV/COM 1 and you will see it in the connected devices window of the RealSimGear Plugin/Add-on. When you turn the knobs or press a button the ‘message’ and ‘command’ sections will change accordingly.
NOTE: If the GTN750 buttons and knobs are not working, please check to make sure the device shows up in the RealSimGear Plugin/Add-on Connected Devices interface and that you have selected the correct GTN Device Type that matches how you have configured the Reality-XP, TDSSim or PMS50 GTN.
GTN 1 = Device Type COM1
GTN 2 = Device Type COM2
Move the GTN750 window to the RealSimGear GTN750 display, note you will need to ‘pop out’ the window first, this can be done using the Reality-XP plugin menu.
For more information on the Reality XP process for X-plane click here for the GTN 650/750 X-Plane 11 Complete Install [Video] (Skip the setup and calibration portion)
For more information on usage with MSFS click here for the RSG GTN650/750 Setup with PMS50 and TDS GTNXi for MSFS guide.